I hope the two years of IB was worth it. How's life in university? Tomorrow is my second exam (math paper 1)..today's exam (english paper 1) wasn't too bad at all! I can't wait to be done school. Can you recall how great it felt on May 18, 2010? I'll get to experience that in 14 days. TWO MORE WEEKS!
Can you also tell me what will happen on May 14 (or is it 15..)? Will McGill like me? :( You're so lucky, you've already been through this hectic month!
Also, do you have your N yet?.. Or even your L? Please say you at least have your L. Please. If you've already gotten your N, am I a bad driver?
Please reply soon!
ckw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lol Carmen you're hilarious
ReplyDeletehahahahahaha i get that a lot....................... (i wish)
ReplyDeleteDear future Carmen, is Joselyne still gorgeous in 4 years?
ReplyDelete